



I wanted to express the type of person that I am. My ideas did change a little but most of it stayed the same. What makes my self portraits creative is that I came up with them from the top of my head. The color of all my self portraits makes the pictures seem more dramatic. Doing this was a bit difficult but not as much as I thought.
I specifically set up all of my pictures. I felt like if I was a photographer in a way. None of the pictures were taken on accident. I actually for once came up with all of them. I tried to use the rule of thirds a lot but there was only one picture were I made it more dramatic. I think my Light portrait was the best because it has great lighting and its very unique. I wouldn’t change any composition on my pictures.
I think my photographs craftsmanship came out perfect. None of my pictures to me seem too blurry or too dark. I did not use any of the camera settings that we have learned because they came out perfect. The strengths of my craftsmanship has to be the type of settings and lighting.
I believe my portraits came out just fine. I’m happy with how they came out. I did well in the overall settings and moods of the pictures. My favorite shot has to be the light portrait. I liked the mood that it gives you and I am sure people can relate to that. I didn’t have a least favorite. I would give myself a good grade simply because of how my pictures make you feel.
2 comments:
DAVID! I LOVE YOUR SELF PORTRAITS. I LOVE YOUR RULE OF THIRDS PICTURE. THE DARKS AND GRAYS ARE VERY STRONG. OVERALL I THINK YOU DID GREAT.
David your ideas were awsome. Great job.. I'm going to miss you partner :)
Post a Comment