Thursday, January 24, 2008

Random Object


We were each assigned a random object to photograph. We could choose to have it in color or blach-and -white. We were to focus on the three C's(Creativity, Craftsmanship, and Composition). According to my peers, one thing I did well was on the craftsmanship of the photo and the placement of the object. One thing they suggested I work on was the angle of the photo. I agree with what they suggested because now that I see other student's perspective I could have done a better job in the angle of the photo so the theme could have been stronger.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

I like this photo but I think it could have been stronger. Perhaps angle like your peers suggest, perhaps a stronger contrast. I think bright sun with strong shadow would have been nice and then turning it black and white. I guess you weren't able to move the sun, oh well.